The staffs, volunteers and supporters of Empowerment Institute, Inc. are dedicated to the values of the agency as expressed in our mission: to
empower independence, change mindsets, and instill hope for disadvantaged individuals.
Vang Y.— “It’s awesome! I love it, I will be out on the street
The Opportunity Plus program provides services to Adults with disabilities enagling them to
become more independent in their community, thus, increasing overall adjustments to Adult Life.
For more information call Xa Vang at (559) 291-7587.
getting into trouble without Opportunity Plus program.”
Funded by Central Valley Regional Center
- Bilingual Support Services
- Vocational Assessment
- Job Placement & Training
- Adult Life Skills Training
- Community Orientation & Mobility Training
- Self - Determination Training
- Information & Resource Referral
- Liaison with SSI/SSA, Regional Centers & Dept. of Rehabilitation
- Computer Assisted ESL Training
- Bilingual and Bicultural staff in Hmong, Laotian, Vietnamese, Mien, Cambodian, Spanish, Armenian, and others.